Abhishek Verma and Anca Verma are the most popular industrialist couple involved in philanthropy in India. Abhishek Verma is an industrialist with strong political background & rich heritage.
Abhishek’s wife Anca is famous celebrity from Europe. She was Miss Universe Romania prior to marrying Abhishek a decade or so back. She has appeared on several talk shows, as celebrity host and has walked the ramp for famous couture designer brands from Italy.
- Billionaire Abhishek Verma and his wife Anca Verma are socially renowned International power couple who are leading the charge from the front of their brand OLIALIA (pronounced Ooh La La), which is into FMCG products and infrastructure development.
- Abhishek was nominated as the youngest Billionaire by India Today magazine in their November 1997 issue. He has been on the cover of Time, The Economist and other important global magazines as the most dynamic and successful entrepreneurs of India when he was just in his late 20’s and early 30’s.
- Anca Verma is the 4th Wealthiest Business Woman in India and the richest Romanian person in the world, as per Forbes.
- Abhishek Verma and Anca Verma are one of the few protectees who have been provided ‘Z’ category police security in India.
- Olialia World conglomerate owned by Verma Family scion Abhishek Verma is a multi-national giant with US$ 6 billion valuations that has a presence in five continents with its brand of Cola, Cigarettes, Pan Masala, alcoholic beverages, lifestyle products, banking solutions, films production, aviation, Infrastructure, and real‐estate.
- Billionaire Abhishek Verma and Anca Verma are constructing an international airport and a seven-star hotel resort in Maldives. The developments are called Olialia International Airport Private Limited, and Olialia Island Resort Maldives Private Limited.
- Anca Verma (Formerly Anca Neacsu ) was Miss Universe Romania and the most popular supermodel of Europe before her marriage to Abhishek Verma
- Anca Verma is also an active International Human Rights Activists engaged in charitable work for upliftment of underprivileged children by providing them basic amenities and education in India and Eastern Europe and has received many awards for her social work